Date Published: | Author: Mike Smith | 5 votes - 100.00% Click a star to vote
This question is mentioned more often nowadays. Site and company leaders are interested in flawless content: it helps Google and other search systems to rate their resources on higher levels. But where can you get a good author in case you don’t want to hire a full-time worker? There’s a nice suggestion: ask a freelance writer to fill your resource with brilliant content. You don’t even imagine how many professional authors prefer to work remotely instead of sitting at the office. Visit sources, where experts are hired. Select from our list!
Hire Freelance Writers Here
- Upwork is the biggest board for freelancers and customers. If you need a writer, register a cabinet and compose an ad to find the one you desire. The system gives you a chance to hire native experts or people from abroad. You’ll see filters, where you can select a region of location, skill level, set prices and so on. They help company owners to get a writer, who’ll perform appropriate outstanding texts. A fee is taken by a system from money you pay to an expert.
- Guru is a huge system with more than 1 million members. You can solve all problems and questions concerning your order inside the board. It lets you to choose an expert due to his prices, skills and reputation. The board takes from 5 to 10 % commission from a writer’s earnings.
- On Textbroker you won’t find other candidates than writers. It’s created especially for people, who desire to fill their sites with professional content. Experienced authors cost more than others. You’ll see all experts rated by stars: from 2 to 5. Hire one writer or a team – it’s possible here.
- WriterAccess is a source, where more than 15, 000 US authors are registered.
- Contently connects large organizations with the most competent authors and journalists from US. It’s a board for businesses with high budgets.
- ProBlogger is a source to get a first class author for a company’s blog. An ad is paid here. It costs 50 $ for one month.
- AllIndieWriters is a platform with two options: make an ad for ten $ and get a good author for any type of messaging or pay 1,000 $ to a real professional from a separate section, who’ll compose a text in any theme.
- Indeed is a free platform, where you can leave an ad and pay nothing. Look at resumes of authors to get acquainted with their skills.
- Craigslist connects people locally. It doesn’t give you a guarantee that a writer will be competent. And it doesn’t give you a chance to get money return.
Get a first class writer on one of those best freelancing sites for writers to help your business succeed!